Change is Here.
Are you Madd Enough to handle it???
The new range will feature a change like we saw from the 2011 range to the VX2 range and in all our ranges the Extreme is always the top model. The 2014 MGP VX4 Extreme is better than ever before with an even greater specification.
- 4.5" Integrated, Fluted Flat Deck featuring the Signature Extreme HeadTube CutOut with Extreme CutOut Grip Tape
- 3D Forged Fitted Triple Clamp
- 21"x23" One Piece Chromoly Bat Wing Swoop Bars with Madd Gear Extra Wide TPR Grind Grips
- All new Madd Gear Tight As Bar Extenders (Giving up to an extra 4"!)
- HIC Threadless M3 Fork
- Integrated FSA Headset
- Madd Gear 110mm Two-Tone Vicious Alloy Core Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- New Madd Gear Composite Blitz Brake
The MGP Signature CutOut on the VX4 Extreme deck offers a greater reduction in weight over the VX4 Nitro. The VX4 Extreme is aimed towards riders aged 12 and over who want the very best, most professional scooter out there, that comes complete with wider bars and threadless forks as standard.
Also new for the VX4 Extreme are the Madd Gear Tight As Bar Extenders, giving the rider the option to change the width of their bars by up to 4"! And as if that wasn't enough you also get the Madd Gear Extreme Pegs.
NOTE: A parent's decision to allow their child to ride the MGP VX4 Extreme Scooter should depend on individual maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.
WARNING! Read and understand the enclosed MGP VX4 Extreme Scooter owners manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may ride legally. Use this product only in controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards, and not on public streets. Risk of injury increases as degree of trick difficulty increases. Rider assumes all risk associated with trick riding activities. Be careful and know your limitations.